My Contributions in EDTC 300?

This is my final blog post for EDTC 300.      

    Depending on who's reading this, you may or may not know me.  To one person, I might be some ghost you never knew was part of the class, and to another, I might be someone who was with you in a breakout group or a comment on one of your blog posts. I'm not an easily outspoken person so I've had hesitations about sharing my thoughts with larger groups, especially with a pool of highly intelligent and expressive peers. Nevertheless, one of the things I enjoyed about this course was hearing and seeing all the different experiences and voices of everyone. I probably left more comments saying I liked what I was seeing than giving real and useful advice. Some comments that I was able to find:



    Most (if not all) of these were comments on other people's blog posts. In addition to reading the specific posts, my attention would wander to other things they have on their eProfiles (or Edusites). I realized how valuable and important it is to maintain an internet presence. As a teacher or a professional, having a profile means sharing your values and experiences. I liked that we were able to get to know each other beyond our regular Tuesday class. It was a wonderful experience being part of this safe and welcoming online community.

Thank you all so much for everything. You've made my end-of-the-year really enjoyable, and it's been an amazing experience. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Didn't Choose the Tech Life; the Tech Life Chose Me

What is Eduaide?

The Final Poetry Collection