Who Am I And What Do I Know About Blogging?

 Hi, my name is Justine. 

I am in third-year BEd Middle Years student at the UofR, en route to pre-internship this semester. A few fun facts about me: I speak three languages and a dialect, I am the eldest child, I love music and traveling, and I was enrolled in nursing before I transferred into education. I don't have pets, but that isn't a fun fact at all so I made sure not to add it to the list. I currently work as a DSW with Clare Parker Homes, a non-profit organization that provides support to people with disabilities. I am an advocate for love, kindness, and inclusion. 


When it comes to educational technology, I already experienced and explored multiple forms as a student and as an education student. I remember using lots of digital platforms in elementary and secondary school such as Flipgrid, Bitstrips, iMovie, Zoom, and lots more. I also did a "Heure de Genie" learning project where we made blogs and uploaded YouTube videos in Grade 8. In my UofR courses, I also dealt with numerous multimedia assignments. I also observed educational technology in my ECS 101 field experience. Teachers were using lots of programs like Mathletics and IXL with their students. 

I actually took ECS 203 in the summer and started using Blogger as my blogging platform. It links well with my main portfolio in Google Sites. I enjoy blogging, not just because I like expressing myself but reading other people's thoughts is fascinating. I don't think I have much difficulty in it, but there are surely challenges. 

I look forward to blogging in this course!


My Portfolio



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Didn't Choose the Tech Life; the Tech Life Chose Me

What is Eduaide?

The Final Poetry Collection